I am a game programmer.
I am currently making an HTN planning plugin for UE4.
I am an Unreal/Unity generalist with a strong work ethic and a keen interest in broadening and deepening my skills. When programming, I focus on writing readable, maintainable, and efficient code. I have great communication and interpersonal skills.
When I'm not working, you can find me gaming, reading or exploring exciting new technologies. I occasionally dabble in web design and machine learning.
- Game Programmer Intern
September 2019 — January 2020
Force Field Entertainment, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Created character AI for an unannounced AAA VR title
- Developed tools and plugins for Unreal Engine 4
- Collaborated with designers to improve workflows
- Bachelor of Science in Game Engineering (Expected July 2021)
Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Enschede, the Netherlands
- Passed the first year with Distinction
- Saxion Holland Top Talent Scholarship
- Extended Saxion Talent Scholarship
- Saxion Excellent Scholarship
- Has been working on various Unity and Unreal projects for 6 years.
Created a plugin for HTN planning AI in Unreal Engine 4:
- Visual HTN graph editor
- Seamlessly using blackboard data as worldstate
- Ability to make custom nodes in both C++ and Blueprints
- Realtime debugging features
Made an Entity-Component-System game engine in C++ with:
- Cache-efficient component storage
- Physically-Based Rendering (PBR)
- Lua scripting support
- A versatile resource management system
Developed reusable systems for Unity in C#, including:
- High-performance event broadcasting
- Efficient binary serialization
- Easy-to-use network messaging
- Programming languages
- Engines, Frameworks & Libraries
- Unreal Engine 4, Unity, OpenGL, GLM, SFML, GLFW, Lua C API, Assimp, VRTK, ShaderLab, Entitas, NUnit, DOTween, Theano, Matplotlib, NumPy, AudioKit, matter.js, math.js, synaptic.js
- Tools & Software
- Git, Perforce, CMake, Rider, CLion, Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, MonoDevelop, Xcode, Brackets, Machinations, Tiled
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- English (Fluent), Russian (Native), Ukrainian (Native), Dutch (Beginner)